About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
The technology evangelist role is a pre-sales role that bridges Prometheus Group's solutions architectural, security, and delivery aspects to client technical review and validation boards. Depending on customer requests, there is a mix of written, verbal, and in-person response requirements. This role will integrate with the Sales Engineers and Cloud Deployment teams to ensure accurate reception of customer and Prometheus Group technical requirements for software deployment.
- Completion of customer-provided RFP/RFI forms
- Live presentation of application architecture to prospective customers
- Creating and updating internal architecture documentation
- Internal training and technical validation in coordination with sales engineers and account executives
- Organizing and providing documentation to customers as required, including secured documents.
- 2-3 years of developer/IT experience
- Presentation/training experience in a prior role
- Familiarity with RFP/RFI process
- Security certs a plus
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior knowledge in AWS
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- Paid parental leave
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.