About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling Prometheus Group products and services to new and existing Prometheus Group customers as well as developing pipeline to drive revenue growth.
- Sales and Territory Development
- Achieve or exceed quota targets.
- Develop effective and specific opportunity/account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth
- Establish and maintain key relationships at multiple levels within the assigned accounts
- Develop and deliver overviews, presentations, and coordinate high level functional product demonstrations to new and existing accounts.
- Participate in the development of the assigned region, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling and sales cycles.
- Participate in the development and delivery of a comprehensive business case to address customer and prospect priorities and pain points.
- Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Support all Prometheus promotions and events in the assigned region.
- Maintain SalesForce system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Territory Development
- Find and nurture opportunities for company’s solutions by cold calling into targeted companies and following up with leads
- Work in coordination with Account Executives to target high value prospects in assigned territory Generate a sufficient number of new opportunities per month
- Articulate business value to prospects
- Gather prospects needs and understand their initiatives as they relate to the solution
- Document all activity related to accounts using Salesforce.com
- Keep current with industry knowledge and best practices to effectively communicate with prospects
Skills and Experience
- B.S/B.A. in Business, Communication or related field
- 2-4 years’ sales experience within software
- Customer-focused, results-driven, excellent communicator
- High energy, self-starter who can learn quickly and easily engage clients
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor as well as within a team
- Foreign language skills a plus
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.