Business Development Representative
Start your career in sales with Prometheus Group!
Prometheus Group is responsible for developing software solutions to aid day-to-day operations for our clients. We work on a global scale, with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Manufacturing industries.
Business Development Representative's immediately affect the overall pipeline and growth of our company. With the advanced sales tactics that we develop with you, you will be an integral part of our sales process and have access to realistic opportunities for career progression, based on your performance.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with key stakeholders and end users in International and Blue-Chip companies.
The Business Development Representative will be responsible for:
· Using your investigative skills to identify new opportunities for the company’s software solutions.
· Understanding prospect’s needs, and how they relate to our platform.
· Driving prospects to company events and conferences
· Working in coordination with Sales Account Managers/Executives to target Blue-chip prospects.
· Generating your own pipeline and build account relationships.
· Bachelor's Degree or 1-2 years of relevant experience
· 1-2 years calling experience are a plus
· Experienced user of Salesforce are a plus
· Additional Languages are a plus
This role is for you if you possess the following:
· Active Listener
· Multi-access gym membership
· BUPA medical coverage
· Office based in Granary Wharf, Leeds City Centre.
· Company events
· Casual dress code
· 12 o'clock finishes on a Friday
· Free drinks and snacks
If this is you, and you want to join a sociable team of hard-working and talented individuals, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!