Prometheus Group is a team made up of self-starters – a culture centred on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. At the heart of all we do is our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers! In joining the Prometheus family, you become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management software solutions that works to support the management life cycle for maintenance and operations.
The Prometheus Implementation Specialist (Internal) will take charge on understanding the ins and outs of configuring/documenting Prometheus products. They will work cross-department with development and professional services to provide direction and clarity regarding the newest features, how to configure the application, and what to expect to be available for future releases. This role is responsible for providing technical configuration understanding at a very granular level to the professional services team members responsible for implementing a customer system.
- Provide insight and direction to professional services team members on implementation best practices
- Responsible for product release notes and How-To Guides for technical configuration
- Translate professional services requests into technical steps to implement
- Configure systems to help professional services achieve customer’s goals
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist Product Owner in communicating/organizing release schedules
- Work cross-department with development team to ensure full understanding of Prometheus products from configuration perspective
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills including Excel and SQL preferred
- Organized from document writing/communication perspective
- Experience with software implementation is a plus
- Experience working cross-department
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Any experience in an engineering environment (e.g. maintenance, operations, EHS, ERP)
- PL/SQL experience is beneficial
We are a global software company, full of sociable and hard-working individuals! Some benefits of working for us include:
· Great Salary
· Excellent working environment
· Generous Pension contribution
· Casual dress code
· Train station close by
· Global travel opportunities
· Career Progression/Growth
Not meeting all skills?
Are you interest in this role and would love the join our Prometheus Group family, but you do not quite hit the requirements? We are always open to train up smart, eager individuals in a more junior role. Reach out to email@example.com for more information.