Director of Demand Generation
The Director of Demand Generation at Prometheus Group leads a critical mission fundamental to accelerated growth. This new position is responsible for building and leading the new Demand Generation team on the strategy, development, and execution of demand campaigns spanning diverse marketing channels.
The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for:
- Leading a team through a player/coach mentality, to drive top of funnel pipeline and conversions for multiple portfolio segments leveraging a diversified mix of marketing programs and content that align to B2B buyer ICPs, including but not limited to: Webinars, Industry and Professional Organizations/Pubs, Partner Co-Marketing, Email, Direct Mail, etc.
- Partners with Event Marketing team on selection of events to drive growth and optimization, holding primary responsibility for recommendations on events within Marketing team.
- Leading teammates with hands on- execution of campaign tactics leveraging marketing automation, including email, nurturing and other demand driven campaigns. (HubSpot)
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing and peer marketing leads, product, and customer success internal stakeholders to effectively optimize conversions across campaigns and generate increased ROI.
- Partner with the BDR team leads to provide campaign enablement, ICP, and account selection guidance to generate and nurture leads at the top of the funnel for portfolio.
- Supports and applies industry best practices with our creative team for nurture cadences, landing pages, email, and display advertising mediums.
- Drive new ideation through research the market and engage for new opportunities to engage prospects (e.g., Trade association sponsorships, solution providers, etc.…)
- Lead team’s quarterly planning and forecasting of marketing plan and schedules for lead generation, forecasting yield in pipeline generation continuously improving accuracy.
- Partner with Marketing operations for transparent reporting across all marketing campaigns against goals and forecast.
- Bring innovation mindsets to experiment and A/B test approaches across channels.
- Own Demand Generation marketing programs budget
- Minimum 5 years of B2B tech industry marketing experience specific to demand creation and integrated marketing with at least two in leadership position specifically responsible for pipeline generation. Ideal experience would include SaaS offerings targeted to industry prospects in manufacturing, oil and gas, mining and/or in the SAP, Oracle, or IBM Maximo ecosystem.
- History of building high-performance teams, recruiting great talent and inspiring teammate engagement and performance.
- Seeks and thrives in high-accountability Marketing environments where Marketing contributes to and is charged with driving quantifiable growth (i.e., SQLs, Wins)..
- Experience in deep engagement with Sales Leadership and SDR teams with specific ABM program development ideal.
- Competitive growth mindset interested in building something new with us in Marketing at Prometheus.
- Customer-obsessed that invests in learning the customer, market, competition, and how our offerings solve their challenges.
- Experience with executing in marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), experience with CRM (Salesforce).
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Why Prometheus Group?
Aside from being passionate about customers and tech, there are tons of reasons to be a part of a high growth, international software company. You get to work alongside a group of fun-loving, hard-working people who enjoy winning as a team! A few other perks of joining a magical team:
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
- Career Progression
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies!
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.