SAP Quality analyst
SAP Quality Analyst
We are looking for a Quality Analyst to join our team and help with testing products to meet our organization’s quality standards.
Quality Analyst responsibilities include performing quality tests and validating test cases before products, software and systems are shipped to consumers.
Ultimately, you will work with a small team to ensure our products meet our organization’s quality standards.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst in SAP MDG Tool
- Functional Testing, Manual and automation Testing, Regression Testing, SAP Fiori tiles, HP ALM
- Experience in end-to-end testing
- Article/Material, Customer, and Vendor Creation in SAP MDG
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst
- Experience: 5+yrs of experience in relevant