Demand Generation Manager
Demand Generation Managers at Prometheus Group are responsible for the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of marketing program efforts to grow qualified pipeline for their assigned offering portfolios.
- Drive top of funnel pipeline and conversions for a portfolio segment leveraging a diversified mix of marketing programs and content that align to B2B buyer ICPs, including but not limited to: Webinars, Industry and Professional Organizations/Pubs, Partner Co-Marketing, Email, Direct Mail, etc.
- Develops copy and engages our creative team for nurture cadences, landing pages, email, and display advertising mediums.
- Partner with Event Marketing team on selection of events to drive growth and optimization.
- Hands on- execution of campaign tactics leveraging marketing automation, including email, nurturing and other demand driven campaigns. (HubSpot)
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, and customer success internal stakeholders to effectively optimize conversions across campaigns.
- Partner with the BDR team to provide campaign enablement, ICP, and account selection guidance to generate and nurture leads at the top of the funnel for portfolio.
- Research the market and engage for new opportunities to engage prospects (e.g., Trade association sponsorships, solution providers, etc.…)
- Lead quarterly planning and forecasting of marketing plan and schedules for lead generation, forecasting yield in pipeline generation continuously improving accuracy.
- Partner with Marketing operations for transparent reporting across all marketing campaigns against goals and forecast.
- Bring innovation mindsets to experiment and A/B test approaches across channels.
- Own assigned marketing programs budget
- Minimum 2 years of B2B tech industry marketing experience specific to demand creation and integrated marketing. Ideal experience would include SaaS offerings targeted to industry prospects in manufacturing, oil and gas, mining and/or in the SAP, Oracle, or IBM Maximo ecosystem.
- Thrives in high-accountability Marketing environments where Marketing contributes to and is charged with driving quantifiable growth (i.e., SQLs, Wins).
- Experience in deep engagement with Sales Leadership and SDR teams with specific ABM program development ideal.
- Competitive mindset interested in building something new with us in Marketing at Prometheus.
- Customer-obsessed that invests in learning the customer, market, competition, and how our offerings solve their challenges.
- Experience with executing in marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, etc.), experience with CRM (Salesforce) ideal.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.