About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Join our growing Talent Acquisition Team! Corporate Recruiters are a large contributor to the success and growth of our North America region by achieving staffing objectives through sourcing and identifying candidates for open positions within Prometheus Group.
We are keen to speak with individuals who understand the importance of “candidate experience” and have the ability to provide outstanding service in a fast-moving workplace environment.
This is a great opportunity for a recruiter to work closely with department heads and hiring managers to create recruitment plans with an emphasis on direct hiring. You will demonstrate the ability to think creatively and provide solutions for difficult to fill roles.
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Partner with hiring managers to deliver well-matched and high talent employees.
- Attract applicants by posting job advertisements, attending career fairs, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging office tours.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ year of recruiting experience.
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficiency a plus.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Professional demeanor with strong business acumen.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Demonstrated ability to bring new strategies, ideas, and suggestions to the table to provide out of the box thinking for recurring issues.
- Demonstrated capability to take initiative, work independently, and follow-through.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.