Technical Support Specialist
Start your career in Technology with Prometheus Group!
Prometheus Group is responsible for developing software solutions to aid day-to-day operations for our clients. We work on a global scale, with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Manufacturing industries.
Technical Support Specialists are the caretakers of our clients, being the first point of contact when they need assistance. With the advanced techniques that we have developed, you will be an integral part of our technical process and have access to realistic opportunities for career progression, based on your performance.
Your role will be to troubleshoot the issues that our International and Blue-chip clients have for the duration of their contracted purchase.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting customer issues via online meetings, email, phone calls while maintaining thorough documentation on each customer issue.
- Use Team Support internal ticketing system to track new feature requests, issue statuses, and resolution.
- Contribute to the long-term strategy of our product offerings by identifying client's current and future needs.
- Work with International clients functional teams to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with professional services, development, and sales for escalation of issues.
- Assist in new customer implementation and manage client program updates.
- Establish a solid working relationship with each customer.
Skills and Experience
- Computer Science/related degree or 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Customer facing experience (1-2 years)
- Excellent verbal & written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in additional languages is a plus.
- A basic/moderate understanding of backend development (Visual Studio, Android Studio, XCode)
- A basic/moderate understanding of software development
- Experience with coding languages (Java, C#, C++, SQL)
- Experience with the de-bugging process
- Good Listener
- Passion for Technology
- Salary is set at 25k+, based on relevant experience.
- Excellent working environment
- Casual dress code
- Half day Fridays
- Office based in Granary Wharf, Leeds City Centre
- Gym membership
- BUPA medical coverage
- Company events
If this is you, and you want to join a sociable team of hard-working and talented individuals, send your CV to email@example.com!