Lead Data Quality Consultant
Location - Bangalore, Karnataka
§ Experience in managing team size of 10 to 15 people.
§ Monitoring and controlling the project activities from initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
§ Good in listening, written and verbal communication, presentation, managing internal and external stakeholders during workshop, regular calls.
§ Strong business knowledge and experience in Plant Maintenance
- Experience in minimum 15+ projects data transformation (min. 100% productivity and 95% quality)
- Knowledge of Audit Process, documentations
- Knowledge in BoM, P&ID, PFD, SLD, ILD, Tag Extraction
- Knowledge FLOC, Data Profiling, Taxonomy Creation, Job Plans
- Client Interaction, Documentation Preparation (MoM, Presentation)
- MDaaS and quality tool functional Knowledge
- Basic knowledge in SAP, Oracle, Maximo
- Lead client technical calls, prepare reports, perform basic lead activities.