Data Exchange Consultant
Who are we?
Prometheus Group is a team made up of self-starters. Our culture is centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. At the heart of all we do is our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers! In joining the Prometheus family, you become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management software solutions that works to support the management life cycle for maintenance and operations.
Purpose of the position
The Data Exchange Consultant is responsible for the exchange of data between client solutions and Prometheus Group applications. You enjoy working with large data sets, SQL queries and the database is your best friend.
You will work as part of a team with project managers, functional consultants, and software engineers. Together with the team, you will define which data is needed to fulfill the customers’ requests; output for reports, import data, export data, apply data filters. With your knowledge of the database, you challenge the proposed functional solutions and propose more fitting alternatives. After defining the requirements, you will dive into the database until you have written exactly what is needed. As you own the full exchange process, you then work together with our Ops department or directly with the customer to implement the solution.
- Create and manage data integration solutions for customers.
- Sufficient knowledge of our software product to bridge the gaps between requirements and database.
- You will be making an inventory of the required input for the application design and reporting the progress of the project.
Education and experience
- 3-5 years experience with database design and/or software development methods
- Affinity with database-driven software applications.
- 3-5 years of MySQL experience
- Strong technical insight, independence, and decisive.
- An Independent and self-reliant way of working.
- Highly motivated, creative in way of thinking and an ability to work in a team are preferable.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
We are a high-growth, international software company comprised of a fun-loving, hard-working group of people who enjoy winning as a team!
- Multi-access gym membership
- BUPA medical coverage
- Office based in Granary Wharf, Leeds City Centre.
- Company events
- Casual dress code
- 12 o'clock finishes on a Friday
- Free drinks and snacks
If this is you, and you want to join a sociable team of hard-working and talented individuals, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!