Master Data Subject Matter Expert (SME)
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
The Master Data SME assists with the management of the company's data assets in order to improve and maintain timeliness and quality of the data. They monitor the quality of the data their business area is responsible for. They ensure that the Data Administrators in their business area accurately maintain their data in accordance with business rules. Master Data SMEs speak for their business area on the company wide teams responsible for defining data processes and standards. Master Data SMEs assist the Data Governance Coordinator and Data Owners in ensuring data quality.
- Work on Enterprise Asset Management, Data Transformation (4Cs) projects
- Monitor and control the project activities from initiation, planning, execution, and closure of the project
- Facilitate and lead regular data reviews with offshore team to ensure data has been cleansed.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent Communication and managing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience working in Maintenance for large Manufacturing industry a plus
- Knowledge of Data Quality: Profiling, Cleansing, Standardization, Rationalization also a plus
- Ability to conduct periodic project progress reviews with internal and external stakeholder
- Exposure to ERP's used for Material Management, Procurement, Maintenance
- Working knowledge of SAP MM , PM module and MAXIMO preferred
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- Paid parental leave
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.