Customer Success Manager
Work Hard. Play Hard. Prometheus Group is a team made up of self-starters – a culture centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. At the heart of all we do is our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers! In joining the Prometheus family, you become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management software solutions that works to support the management life cycle for maintenance and operations.
Prometheus Group’s Customer Success Department is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for understanding our customer base, increasing customer engagement and retention. You will connect with our customer base daily to identify key stakeholders and establish a collaborative relationship between our organization and our customers’. We’re looking for individuals who share our passion for understanding our customers’ needs, anticipating gaps, and elaborating engagement strategies to provide solutions. In this position you will work across departments with our Sales, Support, Development, Marketing, Finance, and Deliveries teams alike to nurture our customer base and stimulate the growth of our Prometheus Platform with each customer.
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their objectives
- From a consultative approach, develop an engagement strategy and plan for achieving customer objectives in any part of the customer journey to ensure churn prevention
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health metrics
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model to support ongoing successful adoption of the Prometheus Platform and to drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription term
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers (virtual and on-site) to confirm satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive successful product adoption
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among customers
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from the Prometheus Platform
- Be proactive when conducting discovery with customers on opportunities and handle any objections to ensure predictability of successfully closing those opportunities
- Generate and manage your assigned account pipeline via weekly and daily forecasts as well as reviewing with your direct manager
- Measured on engagement volume
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the Company's CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and education preferred
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures with software implementation and rollout
- Ambitious self-starter with high energy, passion, drive, and motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to build rapport with customers via phone, email and video conferencing
What’ll make you stand out?!
- ERP system experience (Oracle, SAP)
- Experience in the software industry
- Functional understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including both routine and shut down/turnaround maintenance.
- Prior Customer Success Management is a plus
Aside from being passionate about customers and tech, there are tons of reasons to be a part of a high growth, international software company. You get to work alongside a group of fun-loving, hard-working people who enjoy winning as a team! A few other perks of joining a magical team:
- Excellent Working Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Events
- Career Progression
Join one of the fastest growing tech companies!
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.