About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Functional Consultants provide technical and functional expertise to customers via training and assessments on processes and software. This job posting covers all levels, from new graduates to experienced consultants.
- Train end users and super users on Prometheus Group software and functionality.
- Teach technical and functional aspects of Prometheus products
- Perform onsite business process assessments
- Propose business process and system configuration changes to customers
- Create custom documentation outlining details of site visits and recommendations
- Manage ongoing customer interactions and training/consulting opportunities
- Demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, and trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field or relevant work experience
- Ability to travel 50-80% during the work week
- Must be comfortable speaking in classroom and user conference settings
- Industrial facility occupations
- Expertise in ERP or CMMS (SAP, Maximo, etc.)
- Experience in planning and scheduling equipment maintenance work.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- Paid parental leave
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.