About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Sales engineers are technical sales professionals who liaise between the sales team and the engineering or technical staff. Sales engineers understand the technical aspects of our software and services and demonstrate these details to prospective customers.
Sales engineers must possess strong technical knowledge, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with technical and non-technical customers.
- Demonstrate Prometheus solutions via online meetings, onsite visits, webinars, and trade shows.
- Help prospects understand technical aspects of Prometheus products
- Provide expertise on business process and workflow, and indicate how Prometheus solutions can assist with this effort
- Manage the technical aspects of sales documents, including RFPs, RFIs, scopes of work, etc.
- Manage customer trials, which include process consulting, software implementation, and training.
- Manage software implementation projects
- Conduct end-user training for both customers and software trials users
- Create functional and technical documentation for new products before the handoff to support
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year of experience in asset management
Skills and Experience
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP, Oracle, and Maximo is a plus
- An understanding of business processes around equipment maintenance
- An understanding of plant maintenance workflow, including routine and shutdown/turnaround maintenance.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Motivated to own the technical pieces of a deal
- Meticulous and driven in preparation
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
- Paid Parental Leave
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.