Cloud Deployment Specialist
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
The Cloud Deployment Specialist is responsible for provisioning, managing, and administrating all Oracle cloud-based resources and workloads.
- Contribute to and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance, and support of current and new cloud deployments and on-premises deployments.
- Working knowledge on industry and vendor best practices that uphold reliability and availability requirements.
- Participate in or lead complex troubleshooting and resolve critical technical issues.
- Work closely with implementation teams to ensure that platforms are delivered with "operability" in mind.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ year of hands-on working experience provisioning and managing Oracle cloud infrastructure services.
- 2-3 years' experience with Oracle databases, SQL, and PLSQL.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, Developers, IT Operations, and Engineers etc.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.