IT Support Specialist
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
This IT Support Specialist will maintain software and hardware solutions for employees of a rapidly growing software company. We are seeking candidates of all levels.
- Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software solutions.
- Administer user accounts and permissions
- Assist end users with desktop support tickets
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working with computer hardware/software for installation and upgrades.
- Perform desktop support and remediation.
- Intermediate knowledge of networking technologies.
- Strong troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Demonstrated capability to take initiative, work independently, and follow through.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Experience with Office 365 Admin Portal, preferred.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.