About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
PL/SQL developers are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining database applications using the PL/SQL programming language.
- Work with business analysts and end-users to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain PL/SQL code, including packages, procedures, functions, triggers, and scripts.
- Optimize PL/SQL code for performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in PL/SQL code, and collaborate with other developers and database administrators to resolve issues.
- Write SQL queries and stored procedures to extract and manipulate data from Oracle databases.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including functional and technical specifications, design documents, and user manuals.
- Collaborate with other developers, database administrators, and system administrators to ensure seamless PL/SQL code integration with other systems and applications.
- Perform code reviews and provide feedback to other developers.
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in PL/SQL development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Strong experience in developing PL/SQL applications, including packages, procedures, functions, triggers, and scripts.
- Expertise in Oracle databases and SQL.
- Understanding of database design principles, data modeling, and SQL optimization techniques.
- Experience with performance tuning and query optimization.
- Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools is a plus.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.