SAP Alliances Manager
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is more than a workplace; it's a vibrant community of self-starters driven by resourcefulness, accountability, and a passion for delivering results. Our unwavering commitment to crafting exceptional products for our global clientele defines everything we do. Join Prometheus Group, and you'll become part of the world's largest provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions, supporting the entire equipment maintenance and operations lifecycle.
Growing Our Team
Prometheus Group is an SAP Solutions Extension Partner. Our solutions are sold by SAP to enhance the functionality of SAP Master Data Governance extensively, sold as MDG EAM & AIW by Utopia (A Prometheus Group Company). In addition, we also have had all of our products approved and listed on the SAP Store. In support of the continued growth of our Partner Revenue stream, we're adding several proven partner managers to our team in North America. In this role, you will be dedicated to our SAP partnership and work directly with SAP to source new joint opportunities and support existing relationships.
SOLEX Offerings: https://www.sap.com/products/technology-platform/master-data-governance-eam.html?countryCode=US
The ideal SAP Alliance Partner Manager candidate has a proven background in Enterprise sales, opportunity-based business development, and partnership revenue generation. You must be naturally curious and understand how complex Enterprise deals are structured and their deal flow. To ensure success, you must have operated successfully within the SAP Matrix organization and leveraged it to win major enterprise deals in your previous roles. It's not enough to understand conceptually how a cross-functional matrix organization works - you'll need to demonstrate repeated financial success across industries, Market Units, and LOBs.
As the SAP Alliance Partner Manager, you'll drive a significant portion of our Partner revenue stream in North America. It will require you to be biased towards action while balancing sales methodology, tactics, strategy execution & a keen sense of how to build and leverage relationships while driving towards our revenue goals. You will be responsible for deal development and execution while closely coordinating movements with your key SAP stakeholders at each stage of the deal cycle. This is a high-visibility role, and success is defined singularly by how much you can increase our annual License revenue in North America.
- Build, Develop, and leverage strategic relationships within the SAP organization.
- Enable SAP stakeholders to understand the value Prometheus Group’s SAP Store solutions provide their clients.
- Daily presentations to introduce and educate SAP and its customers on Prometheus Group’s portfolio of products.
- Manage the execution of contracts (NDAs, MSAs, Partner Referral Agreements, Reseller Agreements)
- Create and execute territory and account plans with SAP.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans.
- Create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling.
- Source qualified sales opportunities
- Actively track joint sales opportunities
- Minimum 6-10 years of relevant experience working with SAP as a Partner Manager
- Proven financial success in developing, managing, and growing an SAP strategic partnership.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Sales motivated.
- Excellent communicator
- A self-starter and can demonstrate leadership.
- A proven networker
- Exceptionally organized with outstanding verbal and written skill
- Strong presentation skills (Web camera/In-person)
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
- Paid Parental Leave
Join one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the state!
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.