Manager of Marketing
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Prometheus Group is seeking and experienced and performance-driven Manager of Marketing who wants to join an enterprise SaaS leader in the Enterprise Asset Management solution segment. As a Manager of Marketing for Prometheus Group, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and elevating Prometheus Group to support our growth. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, you will lead a cross-functional team responsible for creating compelling experiences through messaging, events, content, and creative. This role requires a strategic thinker, a creative mind, and a collaborative leader who can inspire a high-performing team, and partner with peer Demand Generation and Digital Marketing teams to elevate Marketing’s contribution to our growth objectives.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company's revenue objectives and project our market leadership. Team with Marketing peers to develop and refine impactful brand messaging, event experiences, and visual identity across all channels.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment, encouraging the team to deliver high-quality, impactful work.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and evaluation of B2B events, user conferences, and webinars. Collaborate hands-on with the Events team to create memorable experiences that enhance brand awareness, engagement, and support attributable revenue growth.
- Drive the ideation and development of compelling and relevant content, including social media, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, video storytelling and more. Ensure content aligns with brand messaging and resonates with the target audience.
- Work closely with the Graphics team to maintain a visually consistent and appealing brand identity supporting the overall Marketing team including Demand Generation and Digital Marketing. Ensure that all design elements align with the overall brand strategy and effectively communicate key messages.
- Own crafting impactful overall brand messaging, ensuring alignment and consistency communication across various channels.
- Collaborate with agencies, trade associations, and other vendors to elevate brand and product positioning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in marketing spanning functions including events, content, and messaging development, with a focus on B2B SaaS preferred.
- Experience working within, and leading Marketing teams that drive attributable revenue growth.
- Strong leadership and prior team management skills.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and brand aesthetics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.