Marketing Operations Manager
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit and not years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
Prometheus Group is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to drive operational strategy and execution supporting high velocity integrated marketing campaigns that will fuel revenue growth and create a scalable and predictable source of opportunity pipeline. This new role, reporting to the VP of Marketing, will work closely with our demand generation managers, events team, and digital marketing to build and support our joint initiatives and campaigns leveraging our current and future technology stack. The role is highly technical and strategic in nature, and the ideal candidate must be motivated to build new practices in a highly accountable environment with a passion for both the craft and high-growth B2B marketing.
- Leverage Prometheus Group’s HubSpot and Salesforce marketing automation and CRM tools to develop, manage, and execute B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive new customer acquisition, account expansion priorities, and reduce pipeline leakage.
- Leverage HubSpot Marketing Automation platform to support a tactic mix to include execution of email, event, webinars, direct mail, paid advertising, partner marketing, and other tactics formed with marketing plans developed by our demand generation team.
- Specific to email campaigns, own overall strategy and execution of email campaigns including processes within Marketing, design templates, and performance optimization.
- Own our strategy of marketing database data integrity, it’s accuracy and adherence to company and global market privacy and data management policies.
- Support campaign operations execution including, but not limited to, campaign creation architecture, lead record management, target list creation and segmentation. Use data analysis and share industry best practices to guide teammates.
- Develop and manage performance measurement and analytics of marketing activities within HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Lead recommendations for evaluation of innovative technologies to continue to build our marketing technology stack supporting future growth and efficiency.
- Own tools and processes to deliver efficiencies in campaign and lead management improving how Marketing generated leads are progressed through the funnel for optimized conversion.
- Own our overall operational strategy for attribution, tracking and reporting marketing performance synched with peer sales operations.
- Manage our online chat platform.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Partner Marketing Programs, including early development and initial launch across multiple channels
- Experience with SAP, IBM Maximo and Oracle partner ecosystems a plus, as would be experience in the Enterprise Asset Management segment
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a high volume of competing tasks and demands
- Experience quantifying ROI on marketing campaigns with partners to drive pipeline
- Experience teaming with Marketing Operations and ABM teammates to execute tactics
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills internally and externally to key strategic partners
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.