About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit rather than years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, and versatile writer to join our content marketing team. Our ideal candidate is passionate about writing powerful, engaging long- and short-form content including white papers, customer case studies, eBooks, blog articles, landing pages, email campaigns, and other collateral. An outstanding researcher and interviewer, this candidate is also not afraid to dig into a deeply technical industry to write valuable, highly informative content.
- Work with colleagues and stakeholders to develop targeted content that resonates with our diverse audiences, including clients, prospects, and other stakeholders.
- Write and edit engaging thought leadership and product-specific blog posts and other sales enablement content to drive new business and expand existing relationships.
- Tailor long- and short-form content to be consistent with the Prometheus Group brand.
- Implement SEO best practices into all content creation.
- Engage with internal and external subject matter experts to create informative, accurate, compelling content.
- Maintain and support Prometheus Group’s high standards for content excellence and relevancy.
- Work with colleagues on our design and editorial teams to ensure that final products are polished, professional, and publication ready.
- A proven writer with 3 years or more (Bachelor’s degree in marketing/Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or related field and an impeccable portfolio of long-form content)
- An expert in B2B content creation (experience blogging for a software-as-a-services (SaaS) business, understanding of SEO best practices, familiarity with content analytics tools)
- A keen editor (proven experience writing in AP style and implementing an internal style guide, excellent proofreading skills, strong attention to detail)
- An enthusiastic collaborator (available to work in the office full time, thrives in a deadline-driven environment, has a can-do attitude, is a good listener with diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure)
Nice to Haves (But Not Required!):
- Previous experience using HubSpot.
- Experience in asset maintenance and management or working knowledge of any of the following industries: utilities, nuclear, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, mining and metals, oil and gas.
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician, maintenance planner/scheduler, etc.
- Proficiency in reading and writing Spanish.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- Paid parental leave
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.