Process and Reliability Engineer - Industrial Analytics
About Prometheus Group
Prometheus Group is a team of self-starters centered on being resourceful, accountable, and results-focused. Career progress is based on merit rather than years of service or attaining certifications. Our drive and dedication to creating great products for our global customers are at the heart of all we do! In joining Prometheus, you will become a part of the largest global provider of comprehensive enterprise asset management (EAM) software solutions that support the management life cycle for equipment maintenance and operations.
We have a truly unique opportunity to apply your engineering background in the exciting world of AI and Machine Learning! We’re looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented hands-on engineer who is passionate about analytics technology and enjoys customer interaction. Specifically, you will be responsible for remotely implementing Prometheus APM, monitoring plant operations, and working directly with customers to ensure they receive great value from our software. If you have an engineering background and would thrive on solving problems using a unique blend of applied engineering, cutting-edge technology, and customer interaction, this is the perfect opportunity to join the fast-paced tech industry.
- Implement Prometheus APM for new customers.
- Review and structure customer process data (pressure, temperature, flows, vibrations, etc.)
- Configure first-principle performance calculations (efficiency, effectiveness, etc.)
- Build machine learning models easily using Prometheus APM’s automated model deployment tools.
- Monitor customer’s plant operations
- Responsible for risk identification, customer escalation, and mitigation.
- Review alerts generated by Prometheus APM’s AI and machine learning models
- Diagnose the root cause of operational deviations and collaborate with on-site personnel to develop and execute remediation plans
- Track the data in Prometheus APM to ensure the problem has been resolved
- Lead weekly/monthly/quarterly business reviews with customers, reinforcing Prometheus APM solutions to solve critical plant issues.
- Lead customers through adopting Prometheus APM while driving high ROI leading to subscription renewals.
- Facilitate customer relationships through video calls and occasional on-site visits.
- Gather and share customer feedback with the appropriate Product Teams, ensuring customer needs are heard throughout the product team.
- Identify incremental opportunities company-wide and works closely with Product and Sales Teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 3-7 Years of engineering experience in industrial process plants (Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, etc).
- Demonstrated aptitude for adopting new technologies.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills; ability to grow and retain accounts, build relationships and quickly spot and communicate potential risks and issues.
- Customer-focused, organized, excellence oriented, and personable.
- Problem Solver – the ability to get to the root cause of complicated operational issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively present operational findings and suggested actions.
We offer an attractive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our teammates:
- Employee base HSA plan, dental, life and short-term disability coverage 100% paid for by Prometheus Group
- HSA & FSA plan options
- Retirement Savings with Generous Company Match & Immediate Vesting
- Gym membership to O2 Fitness
- Casual dress attire
- Half-Day Fridays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Outings, Trips & Activities
Prometheus Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.