HRIS & People Ops Manager
People & HR, Operations
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Founded in 2005 as the first peer-to-peer marketplace lending platform in the U.S., Prosper was built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who want to invest. Since inception, Prosper has helped more than a million people gain access to affordable credit with over $23 billion in loans originated through its platform. Our mission is to help our customers advance their financial well-being through a variety of products including personal loans, credit, home equity lines of credit (HELOC), and our newest product, HELoan. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe this encourages innovative thinking and helps us deliver on our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best, and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission, and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
Diversity expands opportunities
Collaboration creates better solutions
Curiosity fuels our innovation
Integrity defines all our relationships
Excellence leads to longevity
Simplicity guides our user experience
Accountability at all levels drives results
Prosper is looking for a talented People Operations Manager to manage and support our People Operations function within People & Places team. This person is curious, strives to make processes efficient, systems savvy, detail orientated, and data driven. This role reports to our Director, Total Rewards, and is preferred to join either SF or Phoenix office.
Problems You Will Solve - HR Systems and Data Integrity
- Serve as the owner and subject matter expert of ADP. Partner with internal stakeholders, ADP, and other systems to roll out and sustain People systems short term and long-term road maps and processes
- Collaborate with People & Places team and IT to understand technology requirements, lead the efforts of evaluating potential solutions, providing recommendations, and implementing
- Establish data tables, structures, files, interface requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing administration
- Lead the continual documenting, monitoring processes, policies and systems improvements and provide training to different stakeholder. Proactively identify recommendations to streamline efficiencies, increase accuracy and look to automation and improvement as we grow
- Manage relationships with different vendors and ensure the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Oversee a seamless, customer-focused full-cycle onboarding and offboarding process for employees, including all operational steps and systems connections, evolving the process as needed
- Partners with the People Operations Analyst to ensure all data changes from various sources, new hires, promotions, terminations etc. are accurate and ensure effective training, communication, and change management of any new processes created and/or updated for an effective transition.
- Develop and maintain ADP reports, metrics, and dashboards to provide meaningful operational and strategic data to business leaders.
- Partner with Compensation to set up ADP compensation planning dashboards
- Partner with Compensation to complete compensation survey submissions (Radford and PayScale)
- Partner with Compensation to complete equity reports to support comp committee materials
- Manage legal and compliance requirements, trainings and reporting related to state, city, and federal labor laws
- Support any ADP system audit initiatives with internal stakeholder
- Partner with benefits and payroll to conduct system audit and prepare for year-end set up
- Manage immigration programs and processes, partner with outside immigration firm and advise internal stakeholders on immigration requirements, government procedures, and case processing for work permits and visas
- Advanced knowledge in ADP system set up and administration
- Data and process driven, great organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective planning & priority setting
- 8+ years of system administration experience, including 5+ years' experience ADP hands on direct experience (Workforce Now module preferred)
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.