Vendor Relationship Manager (Credit Card)
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Founded in 2005 as the first peer-to-peer marketplace lending platform in the U.S., Prosper was built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those who want to invest. Since inception, Prosper has helped more than a million people gain access to affordable credit with over $23 billion in loans originated through its platform. Our mission is to help our customers advance their financial well-being through a variety of products including personal loans, credit, home equity lines of credit (HELOC), and our newest product, HELoan. Our diverse culture rewards accountability and cross functional teamwork because we believe this encourages innovative thinking and helps us deliver on our mission.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best, and we are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission, and core values. Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all!
Diversity expands opportunities
Collaboration creates better solutions
Curiosity fuels our innovation
Integrity defines all our relationships
Excellence leads to longevity
Simplicity guides our user experience
Accountability at all levels drives results
About Our Operations Team
Rooted in our values, Prosper’s Operations team is driven by how we can improve the customer experience, always thinking there must be a better way. If you are looking for a mission driven company with a great culture, check us out! As a Prosper employee, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of your career - we offer learning opportunities and career development plans. Come join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential! Are you ready to Prosper?
The Role: This role drives vendor performance and results with our credit card customer service partner.
Problems You Will Solve
- Manages partnership with third party to consistently meet and/or exceed contractual requirements
- Document, analyze, and prepare remediation plans for partner performance, including: process issues, compliance, productivity, and customer experience quality
- Host partner performance reviews, daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Manages and assists with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive audit and compliance process, reviewing results and making recommend and corrective actions as needed
- Provide proactive report/analysis on various aspects of vendor performance for leadership including: interpretation of metrics/data analytics, performance and trend0s, and areas of opportunity
- Coordinate with team members to prepare and update contracts and related documents as necessary
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging practices in the field of vendor performance management
- Work closely with required parties to proactively drive end-to-end project delivery (timelines management, risk assessment and budget considerations)
- Maintain integrity of the partner relationship in all interactions
- Work on other special reviews and projects as assigned
- 5-7 years of experience in vendor relations, contract management or performance management (prior experience working with credit card products strongly preferred)
- Experience with statistical/data analysis and evaluation of qualitative/quantitative data
- Experience working in a Customer Relationship Management environment/system
- Ability to identify, communicate, and evaluate key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills, including a high level of organization, attention to detail, and follow-through, while balancing and prioritizing multiple activities and responsibilities
- Ability to hire at Senior Manager for qualified candidate
What We Offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with a team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues on products that have an immediate and significant impact on people's lives
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders
- Flexible time off, comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, paid parental leave
- Wellness benefits including access to mental health resources, virtual HIIT and yoga workouts
- A bevy of other perks including Udemy access, childcare assistance, pet insurance discounts, legal assistance, and additional discounts through Perkspot
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
California applicants: please click here to view our California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Notice for Applicants, which describes your rights under the CCPA: https://www.prosper.com/plp/legal/privacy-notice-for-applicants/
At Prosper, we're looking for people with passion, integrity, and a hunger to learn. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your unique skill set and diverse perspective will stand out and set you apart from other candidates. Prosper thrives with people who think outside of the box and aren't afraid to challenge the status quo. We invite you to join us on our mission to advance financial well-being.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Prosper will consider for employment qualified applicants who are non-US citizens and will provide green card sponsorship.