DevOps Engineer- Remote only for Turkish Candidates
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
NOTE: Experience with a Product based company is a Must, Looking for Linux Admin and DevOps experience with AWS/Azure/VMware, Python/Shell and Jenkins
Location: Remote (Only for Turkish Candidates)
- Design and develop integration of software tools and business systems.
- Innovate & execute initiatives to improve efficiency of software development life cycle.
- Ability to resolve issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application, and network.
- Implement various testing and automation tools, and commission IT infrastructure.
- Understand teams’ requirements and project KPIs
- Improve and maintain both our development and our production infrastructure, while focusing on reliability, scalability and security
- Maintain and enhance our monitoring infrastructure
- Experience & interest integrating applications using technologies such as REST.
- Excellent knowledge, experience & passion in mastering Unix/Linux.
- 3+ years’ experience in Python programming OR Shell scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD Platforms like Jenkins and Gitlab-CICD is an advantage
- Experience with Artifactory & GitLab is an advantage.
- Open-Source project participation is an advantage.
- Experience with embedded platforms is an advantage.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes orchestration and management
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.