Senior Software Engineer- Automating Scripts and Networking or Network Security background is a must
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWALL is looking for talented individuals who want to work in cutting-edge technology with a dynamic, fast-growing company. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast-paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you!
The candidate must possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills. He or she must have a "can-do" attitude, be self-directed in a fast-paced engineering environment, as well as working as part of a team. In addition, the individual must be flexible, dependable, and have excellent time management skills.
- Understanding firewall features and learning how to execute them manually.
- Developing and maintaining test automation scripts for the SonicWall firewall devices using Python.
- Maintaining and setting up testbeds for test automation.
- Executing automated test cases and debugging the results.
- Developing REST API in Python Django framework.
- Solid understating of networking and network security.
- Working Experience with Linux, Databases and lab testbed setup.
- Working experience with developing test automation in Python.
- Working experience with developing APIs.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Working experience with git, jira, testrail and one or more python IDEs.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
#Networking/ Network Security
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.