Field Marketing Analyst- B2B Marketing and Event Organizing experience is required.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWall is looking for a Field Marketing Analyst in Brazil owning the development and execution of all our marketing activities, including directly driven activities as well as campaigns and programs run through our resellers and distributors in the region. This individual will work closely with the Field Marketing Senior Manager LATAM and the regional sales leadership to support the region’s business goals and targets. Using a variety of marketing tactics, including but not limited to digital campaigns, social media, webcasts, and events, the role will also own tactical execution and analysis of marketing programs.
As a small but highly interactive and engaged team, we look for an energetic, upstart marketing professional, that can work autonomously but loves to interact with others, doesn’t hesitate to build relationships across countries, continents, and cultures, and brings a strong team spirit.
- Support thought leadership initiatives, customer-focused activities, partner recruitment, and enablement activities, integrated marketing campaigns, and events.
- Partner with subject matter experts to help generate content and messaging.
- Report on overall campaign performance and help manage marketing budget execution.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives.
- Cross functional aspects:
• Cross business interaction with multiple groups
• Work with teams across the globe in LATAM, Europe, Asia and North America.
• Ability to interact and communicate with management, colleagues, and vendors.
- Experience working in technology companies.
- Experience in channel environments, managing relationship with resellers and distributors.
- Demonstrable experience with event planning and execution and digital campaigns.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Collaborative, strategic, creative, organized and solutions oriented.
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.
- Project management skills, like goal setting and deadline management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Language skills
o Portuguese native speaker,
o English fluent
o Spanish as additional language is of advantage.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel with knowledge of Salesforce.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, tech industry background of advantage.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.