Senior Manager, Product Marketing
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Location: Remote (US Candidates only)
We’re looking for a hands-on Senior Product Marketing Manager for SonicWall. You will play a mission-critical, strategic role in bringing SonicWall’s Next Gen Appliance and Management product offerings to market and ensuring its ongoing success in the marketplace.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for researching, planning, and executing the go-to-market strategy in order to meet business objectives in line with our global market.
- Plan and implement the go–to–market strategy including development and communication of service value propositions and positioning in accordance with various target markets.
- Analyze market size and potential competition; be the expert on our competition – understanding their strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Research and work with SNWL experts to determine industry positioning, learning requirements and compliance needs for specific industries.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Manage the product launch cycle and create collateral to explain new features to the market.
- Collaborate to develop and implement marketing plans. Support the preparation of business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Produce product, industry and thought leadership content through blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and more.
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully launch products, create collaterals, and drive growth.
- Evaluate product and market opportunities and decide appropriate activities in line with the strategy. Facilitate opportunities across corporate departments and business units where appropriate.
Sales Support, Enablement and Tool Development:
- Research and propose new information security awareness tools/assets to be added to the service.
- Manage the development and marketing of these new tools/assets.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the various channels within SNWL.
- Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of our service to various teams.
- Drive success towards established targets, through execution and review of the marketing plan.
- Continually evaluate the plan to integrate new targets and areas of focus (e.g. industry or other), as researched, in order to grow the service.
- Measure what works and what doesn’t, and work to improve it.
Customer / Partner Relations and Engagement:
- Acquire deep customer/partner knowledge through market research, persona, segmentation analysis, customer interviews and internal business metrics.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with new and existing customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- 5 - 7 years product marketing experience for a B2B firm for a technical product or customer-facing security expertise.
- You have a BS/MS in a marketing or engineering field.
- You enjoy writing and speaking and do it well.
- You have a technical background and can write for both engineering and business audiences.
- You want to be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process.
- You have an MBA or an advanced business degree.
- You’re passionate about exploring new technologies.
- You have a strong grasp on market trends in cybersecurity.
- You’ve had professional experience in product management, marketing or another strategic role.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.