Inside Sales Rep- Remote USA
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
- Facilitates sales information flow to regional sales teams and leaders
- Drives Lifecycle Management process improvements amongst Partners and Customers
- May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities among sales teams Initial point of contact for Installed Base data inquiries
- Maintain documentation for all projects and initiatives involving Installed Base growth
- Enhances and further builds relationships with existing customers based upon knowledge of SonicWall’s technology, products and services Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results
- Outbound phone and email communications to both existing Customers and Channel Partners
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and SonicWall interests
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking (Ability to understand Installed Base strategy, provide consultative analysis)
- Communication (Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable business plans which facilitate decision-making; ability to engage in active listening and draw out key conclusions from colleagues, Partner and Customer relationships)
- Motivated with a passion for sales
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned Ability to learn new tools
- Strong skills in cross functional collaboration
Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Sales experience within the technology industry is a plus
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.