Test Staff Engineer - Networking/Security - 3+ yrs
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Title : Test Staff Engineer
Location : Bangalore, India
- The candidate will be a member of the Function - QA and automation team in India and responsibilities include Create/Maintain/Execute detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and automation.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop automation scripts or test tools using open-source tools is plus.
- You will participate in Function QA team in Bangalore involved in the Functional test, System Level test, and automation test of SonicWall network security products.
- Strong technical background of TCP/IP and Network Security related protocols such as IPSec, HTTPs, VLAN, DHCP, OSPF, SNMP, WiFi. Passed network related certification like CCIE is plus.
- Experience in 1 or 2 scripting or programming language is a plus, e.g., Python/ ruby or Perl or Java/Java script TCL, C and Selenium.
- Strong technical writing and documentation skillset required.
- Must have good programming and analytical skills.
- Must have experience in writing code.
- Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
#Testing #QA #Automation #Manual
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.