Software Dev Senior Engineer- Remote only candidates resides in Turkey
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Location: Turkey, Remote ( This position is remote only for candidates residing in Turkey)
- Develop and maintain SonicWall's secure operating system.
- Design and develop innovative software solutions to improve the security posture of SonicWall products.
- Work with the team to identify actionable improvements in SDLC practices and procedures.
- Work with other product development teams to integrate advanced security features.
- Prioritize multiple work streams and communicate personal action plans in delivering functionality.
- Document features and functionalities according to the SDLC process.
- Continually strive to improve the security and robustness of SonicWall products.
- Solid computer science fundamentals in areas such as data structures, algorithms, TCP/IP network, security.
- Experience in Linux software development.
- Experience in C/C++ language.
- Experience in software development language such as Python/Go/Bash/Shell.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and works on broader organization projects, which requires an understanding of wider business.
Education and Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- 12+ years of hands-on industry experience in the skills requested above.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
#C Programming Language
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.