Installed Base Sales Specialist - remote based within Ireland
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Over 25 years, SonicWall has been the industry’s trusted security partner, protecting millions of
networks worldwide. From network security to access security to email security, we have
continuously evolved our product portfolio to fit in quickly and seamlessly, enabling organizations
to innovate, accelerate and grow. Our customers know it takes strong security to say yes. We are
the trusted partner that allows them to say yes to the future without fear.
SonicWall security solutions are the preferred choice for distributed enterprise, government,
education, retail, healthcare and financial deployments. SonicWall products have been hailed by
industry publications such as Network World, InfoWorld, PC Magazine and SC Magazine for
easy-to-use, high-efficacy and high-performance appliances and services. In 2016, SonicWall earned
the highest rating of “Recommended” in the latest version of the NSS Labs Next- Generation Firewall
Security Value Map for the fifth year in a row, and was rated as one of the top products for
As a member of the Installed Base team, you will be responsible for helping drive Security Solution
sales through our Channel Partners to existing SonicWall customers. Among other responsibilities,
position objectives entail: lifecycle management, subscription attachment, solution cross-selling,
weekly forecasting, data analysis, development and execution of sales plays, and sales
collaboration across multiple teams.
Installed Base Roles and Responsibilities:
• Primary point of contact for all Installed Base sales inquiries along with training and
enablement of LifeCycle 360° Installed Base Management tools
• Outbound phone and email communications to both existing Customers and Channel Partners to
support the renewal and Installed Base business (Renew, Cultivate, Refresh, Retain)
• Drives Lifecycle Management process improvements amongst Partners and Customers
• Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and SonicWall interests, with in ability
to host solution consultation via interactive live web session
• Utilizes installed product subscription records and reporting to drive increases in active
subscribers within the Installed Base
• Enhances and further builds relationships with existing customers based upon knowledge of
SonicWall’s technology, products, and services; Leveraging cross-functional resources to achieve
• Development and growth of Pipeline through communication of Promotional Offerings
• Delivers upon team values supporting Customer Success
• Drives resolution to support healthy Customer outcomes in time of conflict/escalation
• Sales Pipeline, Opportunity and Account Management leading to detailed and accurate forecasting
• Liaises between Customers, Partners and the SonicWall sales organization
• Facilitates sales information flow to regional sales teams and leaders
• May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities among sales teams
• Maintain documentation for all projects and initiatives involving Installed Base growth
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in English and Business Italian is mandatory.
• Eastern European languages preferred.
• Critical thinking (Ability to understand Installed Base strategy, provide consultative analysis)
• Communication (Ability to combine complex data and analyses into actionable business plans which
facilitate decision-making; Ability to engage in active listening and draw out key
and Customer relationships)
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize workload
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive completion
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects assigned
• Ability to learn new and developing tools
• Strong skills in cross functional collaboration
o Extensive background and experience with Excel a must standing of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Some travel required <5%
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.