Product Manager- Network Security exp is a must- Remote
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
The Cloud Security Solutions Division has a primary objective to guide customers through the Zero Trust and Secure Service Edge journey. Thus, we build modern security solutions that enable customers to secure on-premise and cloud resources, protect employees from malicious and inappropriate content on the internet, guard data from being mishandled or exposed, and much more. What sets us apart is our ability to deliver quickly, partner with our customers directly, and continue working with a start-up mentality with the resources of an established company.
As a Product Manager for the SonicWall Cloud Security Solutions Division, you will join a product-led culture that focuses on solving problems to meet customer and business objectives. This is an individual contributor role, where you will be responsible for shipping products that allow testing a hypothesis under the current focus of growth and execution as we are expanding to meet the needs of SonicWall.
This is an ideal role for an experienced B2B product manager excited about bringing innovative enterprise security products to market. You look to be challenged and seek out opportunities to solve key problems for customers. You're driven to create great experiences and remove barriers for people who use the product, bringing you success in your role.
What You'll Do
- Lead execution of project areas for SonicWall Cloud Security product stack.
- Identify and fill product gaps. Generate new ideas that address market requirements, improve user experience and solve customer pain points.
- Understand our customers and their journey through the product by engaging with them directly and often.
- Evangelize features internally and externally to ensure users benefit from SonicWall’s products.
- Align with product strategy and goals ensuring we are continuing to meet customer needs and be a leader in the market.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering to ensure we deliver quality functionality that is met with an easy to use experience.
- Use data to help formulate and test your hypothesis.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of delivering products and features successfully to customers.
- At least 6 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a master’s degree; or a PhD with 1 year experience; or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Network or Mobile or Endpoint Security preferred.
- Understanding of how DNS and Firewalls work.
- The ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate when they may not have all the data points to do so.
- The ability to define problems statements and feature requirements with clarity and rigor.
- Understand the broad vision and obsess over the details.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills; a technologist at heart who can bridge business cases and technical implementation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within and across department teams.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Real world experience with security products such as CASB, SWG, EDR, FWaaS.
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors.
- Experience with making data-based decisions and looking at both quantitative and qualitative product data.
- Experience in product led growth organizations, helping remove barriers to product onboarding and adoption.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis.
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 100+ countries.