Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
We are looking for an innovative UI developer or software engineer to join our marketing team. You will serve the marketing and growth goals across our business units. This role will focus on building and optimizing fantastic product websites people enjoying visiting and navigating. You will work with our unique large datasets to build media and social ready example visualizations that capture the essence of what our data represents. You’ll collaborate across business units to ensure all web content developed is impactful, relevant and educational in a way that engages our target audience and becomes a component of our conversation with customers. For web, we are particularly fond of WordPress, and for visualizations, we like D3, Kepler/deck gl, and ArcGIS but you can bring your best solutions and ideas to drive the results we need.
- Working and collaborating closely with Content and Product Marketing on all interactive MarCom programs and initiatives
- Developing and delivering responsive web-based content and features, initially in a WordPress environment
- Extending support to MarCom teams for various deliverables such as data visualization content, landing pages, product demonstrations, and interactive infographics
- Give and take direction from cross-functional leadership, with the intent of developing the most effective interactive experience for the target audience
- Ensure a high standard of code quality, keeping in mind scale and establishing a precedent for future team members
- Iterate processes and frameworks with the expectation of iterating again
- Optimize the technical structures of interactive content to apply the time savings to future projects
- Influence the future direction of the MarCom team with business case presentations, performance audits and post-mortem reviews
What skills should you bring?
- Be knowledgeable and use best practices for developing high-quality, creative, web application UX and UI design tools such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Comfortable with APIs, code and integrations commonly made in a marketing setting
- Have the ability to collaborate with Content and Product Marketing to execute the long-term strategy for our web presence
- Experience implementing A/B testing and leveraging analytics to improve designs for conversion
- Be able to execute, and advise on SEO best practices working in conjunction with the demand generation and product marketing teams
- Develop effective and creative designs and implement them on our CMS
- Re-design websites using updated brand guidelines and create creative yet effective designs
- Design CTAs, landing pages, banners, web pages, collateral, infographics, eBooks, & more
- Have the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, spread globally with a daily release cycle
- Experience in a growth marketing environment is a plus
Spire operates a hybrid work model, and this position will require you to work a minimum of three days per week in office.
Access to US export controlled software and/or technology may be required. #LI-MI1
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.