Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Administrator is the heart and soul of any great NetSuite team. Their day-to-day duties involve configuring and maintaining the software so a company can maximize its workflow and achieve its business goals. It’s a role that requires a person to have accounting and tech knowledge to maintain the software. Spire Global needs someone familiar with using NetSuite’s native tools to create, integrate, and streamline current accounting and finance business processes that can be tailored to their needs. You will be expected to ensure the backend functions correctly and be able to translate business requirements into scalable system processes and workflows and provide on-going technical support for all members of the team. The role of a NetSuite Administrator can be hectic, fast-paced, and filled with high-pressure situations. That makes their soft skills just as important; you’ll need a calm head with a knack for problem-solving, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the team.
This role will be responsible for maintaining Spire Global current NetSuite instance and other integrated systems like Tipalti, Tallie and Avalara. This person will be expected to perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting activities through prioritization of requests. Implement and manage workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, and custom roles. Customize and maintain detailed financial reports and saved searches. They must be capable of recommending the best business practices to the team for complicated invoicing and accounting situations that come with a fast-growing global company.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Demonstrable experience with NetSuite customizations and data migration
- Extensive experience as a business systems analyst
- Fully efficient in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model
- Experience with adding new Subsidiaries.
- Experience overseeing NetSuite integration, implementation, and testing.
- The ability to support data import process and migration.
- The ability to maintain NetSuite updates.
- Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs.
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system.
- Drive testing, planning, execution, and optimization support
- Strong understanding of billing, payments, A/R, general ledger, revenue recognition, planning, audit, and reporting
- NetSuite Administrator Certification preferred but not required.
- Experience with Suitescript is a plus.
- Can exercise strong problem-solving skills, and analytical thinking.
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Prompt communication
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Can confidently provide support and user training across departments.
Spire operates a hybrid work model and this position will require you to work a minimum of 3 days per week in our DC office.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $90,000 to $130,000. Final base salary for this role will be based on the location, skills, experience, and qualifications. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for annual equity awards and our employee benefits program, including vacation, sick, and personal time off; optional medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage; a 401(K) plan; health and wellness reimbursement program; and participation in Spire’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan.#LI-MK1
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.