Are you an active and inspiring communicator? Are you looking for an opportunity to change people’s lives with new professional opportunities? Do you prefer to work with like-minded people and cutting-edge products? If so, let us introduce you to ThriveDX, our global Digital Skills Technology Education company.
What will it take to be successful at ThriveDX?
ThriveDX is looking for exceptional talent to break down walls and break into uncharted territories with a team of ambitious, passionate, and like-minded individuals. We are looking for a self-starter with a “deploy on day one” mindset who has the confidence and ability to bring substantial value to the organization on an immediate and continued basis. We are a team dedicated to changing lives with a work hard – play hard attitude and who value individual contributions towards the collective goal.
We are recruiting highly organized and effective Sales professionals to drive the digital marketing and brand awareness campaigns to the next generation of digital technology professionals!
If you’re an experienced, motivated, and energetic Admissions Advisor looking for a family-like, fun, and dynamic work environment, this is the job for you!
● Develop a thorough understanding of ThriveDX educational service model to accurately and appropriately communicate with and identify potential students
● Answers questions and offers other information as requested or needed
● Build relationships with the Admissions team and leadership to cultivate smooth and direct lines of communication for new student acquisition processes
● Conduct thoughtful and comprehensive phone screens with inquiring potential students to evaluate individual goodness of fit and appropriateness for the program
● Express and share program details and career opportunities with inquiring potential students to build interest and excitement
● Assist in building brand awareness
● Perform outbound calls based on web inquiries and warm-leads to provide additional information regarding ThriveDX
● Highly motivated and determined to reach target driven goals
● Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
● Ability to self-motivate to achieve and KPI goals on a team and individual basis
● Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership over new and different requests
● Work hours will vary from 9AM to 9PM to the schools location that you are assigned
● Schedules will be staggered and shift due to business and school needs
● Work days will include weekends, will vary week to week
Our Ideal Candidate:
● 3+ years working in a Call Center environment and/or as an Admissions Advisor in a higher education environment
● 1+ years of experience working in Education or similar field PREFERRED
● Experience cultivating relationships via phone to educate, evaluate and motivate warm-leads
● Exceptional phone presence and the ability to build strong and impactful relationships telephonically
● Willing to meet the challenge of working in a fast growing hi-tech company
● Can effectively manage a variety of complex initiatives in varying environments and cultures
● Ability to multitask and prioritize competing deadlines and projects
● Highly motivated and determined to reach target-driven goals
● Excellent command of the English language, in both written and verbal communications
● Behavioral elements such as adaptability, resilience, resourcefulness, enthusiastic and meticulous are highly preferred