Senior Backend Software Developer
We are looking for Senior Backend Software Developers. Our POS system is evolving and our customers are demanding more product capabilities and flexibility with the current feature set. As a member of the Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work on some of our current cloud-backed features to help deliver and iterate on solutions that meet these demands.
- Collaborate with your team to solve problems and learn from failures
- Mentor others and help lead estimation efforts on your team
All About You
- You have a solid understanding of SQL databases and exposure to optimization techniques
- Proven experience with NoSQL database paradigms
- You’re an expert with RESTful API consumption, HTTP protocols and OOP
- You have exposure to Docker, AWS, CI/CD and instrumentation tooling
- You’ve worked with teams in an agile-scrum environment
- You are comfortable helping lead technical decision making, mentoring junior developers and estimating delivery effectively
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?