Business Development Representative
TouchBistro is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team! Reporting to the Manager, Business Development, you will promote TouchBistro and generate relationships with restaurant owners and operators through prospecting and qualifying leads through cold outreach via phone, email and text.
Joining TouchBistro as a Business Development Representative, we are committed to providing you with a concrete foundation to develop your sales skills starting from day 1, kicking it all off with our Sales Bootcamp! You will have continuous learning opportunities through weekly 1:1 and coaching sessions with leadership to help you excel. We value hard work; consistent top performers will have opportunities to pursue growth within the Sales organization.
- Contact and qualify prospects through a high volume of cold calls, emails, and social media outreach
- Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Leverage product features to potential clients to ensure they gain the most value from our offering
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment within the restaurant industry
- Ensure all sales activities are accurately recorded and tracked in Salesforce
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
All About You
- You have 1+ year(s) of experience in sales; 1+ year(s) experience in the restaurant industry (bonus!)
- You have prior experience with cold calling
- You have a track record of self-improvement, upward growth, and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- You are passionate about sales, the restaurant industry, SaaS and technology
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.