Director, Brand & Communications
TouchBistro is hiring for a Director, Brand & Communications to develop and execute our brand and communications strategy, across the marketplace, for customers, vendors, agencies, partners and internal stakeholders.
This position will report into the Sr. Director of Marketing and will manage all external and internal facing aspects of branding and communications for the company. This role requires a deep understanding and experience of branding and communication strategies for various SaaS companies to help elevate the TouchBistro brand. It requires understanding TouchBistro’s current brand positioning and defining new strategies to meet expansion and branding objectives. This involves upmarket expansion, improving brand awareness and building partnerships to expand our share of voice.
- Manage branding, positioning and communication for the company and overall industry, ensuring TouchBistro remains relatable and relevant
- Understand the “health of the brand” using data and analysis to direct strategy and test new communication channels to improve performance
- Own the company’s visual and written communications for both GTM (go to market) and corporate functions, including but not limited to – investors, demand generation, customer, product, and partnerships
- Apply a deep understanding of audiences and communication objectives to manage and expand brand influence, working closely with the respective stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Corporate, PR, vendors, partners and agencies) to achieve their goals
- Identify opportunities, define strategy, track KPIs and execute collaboratively to meet the objectives of the company and internal stakeholders
- Work with the executive team to direct corporate communications
- Collaborate with Product and GTM teams to enable and expand product launch cycles and help us reach the right audience and increase share of voice
- You will lead a team of direct employees, contract specialists and agencies to achieve your goals and objectives
All About You
- You've completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- You have 8+ years of experience implementing brand strategies and communications in B2B SaaS companies and/or agency work
- You have 4+ years of experience leading teams with proven success in collaboration, accessibility, career development and clear goal setting
- You have experience with a high growth B2B SaaS company or serving them at an agency
- You're a storyteller who uses overt and connotative visual and written communications to make the brand relatable and relevant to the audiences
- You're a partner; you build relationships and drive results across corporate functions
- You're an expert with addressing high level brand and communication themes while keeping a meticulous eye on the details of the communications
- You have experience managing design teams and design resources with an ability to give clear direction
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?