TouchBistro is excited to partner with Clarity Recruitment for the search of our next VP, Finance to lead our Corporate Accounting and FP&A divisions. In this role, you will be a strategic partner to the CFO and the business. You will be accountable for being an inclusive leader that thrives when building, mentoring, and engaging the team. This role involves managing numerous projects, and the ability to efficiently juggle and prioritize tasks will be essential to your success.
At TouchBistro, we believe in ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. We celebrate each other’s wins, while driving and encouraging one another to achieve even more. Our leadership team is made up of high-performers, who are not afraid to engage in healthy discussions and round-tables in order to push for the best possible solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and create a best-in-class Finance & Accounting Team. There will always be new and exciting opportunities in this role, and we guarantee that no day will ever be dull!
- Compliance & Reporting Insights: Further enhance management, board and investor reporting while delivering successful audits, enterprise risk management, payroll, payables and taxes.
- Enable Profitable Organic Growth: Continued partnership across the organization to help assess, launch and track new products, pricing, partnerships, and spend optimization.
- M & A and Capital Management: Pursue targeted acquisitions, enhance cash management, and increase IPO readiness.
- Team Development: Coaching and mentorship to a vibrant and skilled team early in their career will be essential in the success of this role and the team. Building the team by filling vacant positions with talented individuals that will enhance and mesh well with the existing team. Cross-training and up-skilling the current team will be essential.
- Operational Excellence: Innovation and process improvements to increase efficiency and reduce pain points.
- CA or CPA Designation and a Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- It is essential for this role that you have led both Corporate Accounting and FP&A teams for 5+ years in a VP, Finance or comparable role.
- Experience with and enjoys mentoring and coaching a team. We are looking for someone to drive our culture in the Finance division.
- Successful experience in both private and public companies is preferred.
- We are looking for someone strategic who also loves rolling up their sleeves and doing the work.
- Ability to multi-task, pivot and deal with change quickly and without stress.
- We desire someone with a respectful voice who wants to make a difference within an organization to drive success.
- This is a hybrid role, spending 3 days in office.
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?