Senior Manager, Payments
TouchBistro is seeking a Senior Manager, Payments to join the Product team to play a central role in helping shape the experience of our Point-of-Sale (POS) platform.
The Senior Manager, Payments will lead the strategic vision for payments solutions across TouchBistro’s POS solutions. You will be the product evangelist and partner closely with business stakeholders and development leaders to align resources and prioritization.
Your Day to Day
- Explore and expand product sets and distribution with existing and new partners
- Create and drive operational and technical roadmap for development teams (terminals, experiences, UI, boarding, reporting, etc)
- Drive delivery of new payment features
- Act as the SME for integrated payment solutions
- Partner with payments architect to ensure design of payments technical stack aligns with business need
- Drive prioritization, requirements, and demand of payments development teams (BRD's, technical requirements, Agile ceremonies)
- Differentiate payment experiences and UI for all partners and feed requirements to integration teams
- Interface with non-payments dev teams to drive payments workflow delivery across the org
- Define product requirements for the TouchBistro Payments Platform in a capability-driven approach
- Lead the planning, scoping, and delivery of projects to align project timelines to launch dates
- Roadmapping and outlining requirements, goals, and constraints. Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs to development team
- Discover ways to synthesize market changes and technology improvements into actionable improvements for the platform
- Inspire your cross-functional peers in order to build strong partnerships in delivering excellent products and services
All About You
- You have 7+ years of product experience and undergraduate degree
- You have subject matter expertise in SaaS technologies and products required to bring payments solutions to market
- You understand the global payments landscape and relevant payment models that exist within each region
- You have experience with Agile development process; certifications desired
- You have the ability to synthesize various scenarios and prioritize matters with minimal supervision
- You operate with a sense of urgency and ensure all parties are held accountable and deliverables are met on time
- You have experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders and the ability to hold all parties accountable both internally and externally
- You have Strong communicator; delivers effective messaging across multiple teams and levels of the organization
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?