Manager, Sales Development
TouchBistro is seeking an experienced Manager, Sales Development to join our Toronto team! This individual will help us build and scale a team of high performing Sales Development Representatives, who are tasked with growing our North American footprint within the restaurant and hospitality segment.
You will lead a highly visible and motivated team, responsible for inbound leads, who achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. You'll have the opportunity to build and create, and become a valuable contributor to the overall sales strategy to successfully align sales development objectives with corporate objectives in a key market.
- Recruit, train, and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound leads
- Develop highly scalable yet personal call cadences
- Manage the inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs and campaigns
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, report, manage, and optimize efforts related to sales activity, call metrics and forecast to Senior Sales Management
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Build a winning culture by coaching and mentoring team members
- Develop representatives into sales-ready candidates to ensure professional development and growth
All About You
- You have previous experience managing a team of high performing reps
- You are highly metrics driven, you understand the impact inputs have on sales development
- You are a self-starter with proven success as a leader; in a SaaS or technology environment is a plus!
- You have the ability to motivate and inspire teams towards hitting their quotas
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team
- You have excellent presentation and listening skills
- You have working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space (this is a plus!)
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
Something looks off?