Account Executive, Inbound
TouchBistro is looking for Account Executives, Inbound to join our Inbound Sales team in Toronto! This is a full cycle sales role, focused on developing warm prospects, conducting web demos of the POS software, and aiming to convert customers into closed won deals. Reporting to the Manager, Inbound Sales, you’ll be surrounded by driven sales people who are super passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve, and often exceed their quotas.
Joining TouchBistro as an Account Executive, Inbound will provide you with the additional building blocks to further develop your sales process starting from day 1, kicking it all off with our Sales Bootcamp! You will have continuous learning opportunities through weekly 1:1 and coaching sessions with leadership to help you excel. We value hard work; consistent top performers will have opportunities to pursue growth within the Sales organization.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of TouchBistro’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions, and competitive landscape
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and sales cycles from initial call/discovery through to close
- Continue the conversation with inbound opportunities passed along to from our Sales Development team, qualifying, demoing, negotiating and closing
- Apply sales methodology and educate potential clients during web meetings and product demonstrations
- Organize, prioritize, and forecast sales pipeline within Salesforce to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Partner with our Professional Services team to onboard the customer and ensure that they are successful with our product
All About You
- You have 2+ years of full cycle sales experience; business development to closing deals
- You have experience with discovery calls, qualifying, and application of modern sales methodology
- You have experience with management of forecasting revenue/deal pipeline and reviewing conversion rates using a CRM software
- You have a track record of self-improvement, upward growth, and top performance with KPIs or quotas
- You are passionate about sales, the restaurant industry, SaaS and technology
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Company equity
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.