Brand Marketing Specialist
TouchBistro is looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to help amplify the TouchBistro brand across digital and traditional channels! This would include managing our online communities, and generating and monitoring cross channel engagement.
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be the face of our digital community and social media accounts. You will spend most of your time directly engaging with current and prospective TouchBistro clientele to create and foster meaningful interactions with the TouchBistro brand.
- Create and publish content for TouchBistro’s social media accounts that meets our brand/communications guidelines
- Collaborate with our content and design teams to create meaningful and engaging fit-for-platform assets
- Implement community strategies to increase engagement and followers, where applicable
- Collaborate and support various branding initiatives - from events, to podcasts, webinars – you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a hand in any areas that drive brand awareness and engagement
- Generate acts of advocacy from our current customer base and employees
- Respond to customer inquiries and comments on owned/earned social channels in a timely manner
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement across social channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and digital trends
All About You
- You have 2+ years of B2B brand/marketing experience
- You have experience managing and engaging with social media communities
- You have experience owning social media KPIS and the reporting and analysis that comes with them
- You have exceptional creative and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are empathetic and have a customer-first mindset, challenging yourself to always add value to the customer while delivering results
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic
- You are organized with a high level of attention to detail
- You have a University/college degree at a recognized institution
- You have hospitality experience (nice to have)
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.