TouchBistro is seeking an experienced Commissions Manager to join our Finance team to help build and grow our variable commission process across the entire organization. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will create and execute the variable compensation plans and optimize the commissions process. You will play a master part in the success of our revenue teams and TouchBistro’s growth plans.
- Execute and optimize end to end commissions process; this includes people tracking and inputs, quota consumption, credit inputs, commission output
- Analyze and report to senior leadership on performance of the compensation plan as it aligns with stated goals
- Lead role in variable compensation plan design, maintaining system updates, and communicating updates to the Go-to-Market teams
- Provide recommendations to leaders for setting up quota metrics for specific roles and driving the execution of new metrics for compensation
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leadership in plan design/updates and to document, distribute, and collect executed bonus/commission plans
- Work with Sales and Customer Success on any commission discrepancies or questions
- Collaborate with Legal and HR in maintaining and updating the compensation plan documents, and with Payroll (in the Finance team) on monthly payment execution
- Partner with the Financial Planning & Analysis (in the Finance team) on forecasting plan results under different scenarios and comparing actual results to expectations
- Provide support and clarity for TouchBistro employees with questions concerning commission statements and payout
All About You
- You will have 5+ years of experience working on sales compensation administration & commission calculations, ideally in a role with direct responsibility for the preparation of commission calculations
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS and/or Payments organization
- You have deep understanding of compensation practices, SaaS and/or Payments based compensation plan structures, procedures, and key metrics in a growth company environment
- You have strong data analysis and project reporting skills
- You have exceptional understanding of Salesforce and Excel/Google Sheets, and having implemented commissions software such as Varicent or Spiff is a plus
- You thrive in a fast paced and collaborative culture to encourage information sharing and facilitate change across the organization
- You have proven track record in effectively leading cross-functional projects while managing expectations with key stakeholders
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.