Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
TouchBistro is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing who will be responsible for all marketing efforts targeting TouchBistro’s customer base! This role strikes a balance between customer advocacy and growth marketing. From generating acts of advocacy, fostering raving fans, generating referrals, and driving additional consideration and purchase intent – you will be the face (and brains!) of Marketing for TouchBistro customers.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, this role will play an integral part in achieving key performance metrics, responsible for both brand and growth marketing KPIs. You will take full ownership of tracking and reporting on these performance metrics.
- Be forward-thinking and creative, developing ways to engage our customer base throughout their journeys to support both brand and customer engagement goals (advocacy, product adoption, churn, referrals, up/cross sell, etc), utilizing both digital and traditional communication channels
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop customer marketing campaigns to enable new product/partnership launches, while ensuring campaigns align with our current and future product strategy and vision
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and campaign development with our Customer Success and Growth teams to enhance and optimize the end-to-end customer lifecycle journey and achieve business objectives
- Continuously measure, monitor and improve program approaches; employ industry best practices while looking for opportunities to increase campaign effectiveness and efficiency
- Present regularly on program performance and learnings to key stakeholders to help optimize and grow customer marketing initiatives
- Own budgeting and spend tracking for Customer Marketing initiatives and develop consensus to test cross departmental initiatives
- Own and manage referral payouts through PartnerStack, and our Finance team
- Oversee the Brand Marketing Specialist to build and grow meaningful customer communities, generating acts of customer advocacy - including reviews, testimonials, references, etc.
- Live to serve - you will be Marketing's voice of the customer, both supporting and communicating their needs to stakeholders across the organization in order to nurture ‘regular customers’ into raving advocates
- Keep up-to-date with Customer Marketing trends and industry best practices
All About You
- You have 5+ years of brand/customer marketing experience
- You hold a 4-year university/college degree at a recognized institution
- You have experience leading teams and working cross functionally to achieve shared goals
- You are results and metrics driven - this role has a combination of growth marketing KPIs as well as improving brand engagement and advocacy metrics
- You possess exceptional creative and communication skills (verbal and written)
- You are empathetic and have a customer-first mindset, challenging yourself to always add value to the customer while delivering results
- You are strategically and analytically minded - you will live and breathe data to make the most of every campaign/program
- Graphic design experience is a huge plus!
- Nice to have – restaurant operations or payment industry experience
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.