Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry? Are you looking to join the software industry? If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place! TouchBistro is looking for Implementation Consultants to join our outstanding team. We pride ourselves on a team built out of restaurant professionals, who work towards the success of restaurants all over the world!
As an Implementation Consultant, you will partner closely with our Sales team to facilitate a smooth transition from the sales cycle to implementation and launch. As a trusted partner to the client, you will ensure all timelines and deliverables are met and coordinate with all internal departments to fulfill customer needs. Your goal is to provide the ultimate customer experience and work to delight our customers during onsite onboarding and beyond. Your level of service excellence will be demonstrated by creating customer advocates and amazing customer satisfaction results.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and training to ensure the customer goes live with TouchBistro and peripheral services in an efficient and high quality manner
- Form strong partnerships with internal teams (Professional Services, Install, Product, Development, Sales, Support and Customer Care) in order to drive timely implementations for clients and ensure the voice of the customer is heard
- Lead our customers in the direction of success with thought leadership and be the restaurant POS expert
- Encourage customer advocates to help grow our footprint
All About You
- You have at least 1 year of client management experience
- You have deep knowledge of the restaurant industry
- You are extremely organized and the ability to get multiple projects done at once in a fast-paced environment
- You have the ability to articulate complex information in an easy to understand way for different audiences
- You are comfortable leading conversations and building quick rapport with all levels of the restaurant team including the owner
- You have an overall enthusiasm and desire for constant learning and self-improvement
- You have past experience presenting in front of groups; facilitating training programs is a huge plus!
What We Offer
At TouchBistro, we are a diverse group of restaurant-obsessed, tech-loving people brought together by a mission to support the passion and success of restaurateurs. You can feel confident joining a fun, vibrant, and rapidly growing environment. You will be working alongside driven individuals who are passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative, and respectful.
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible health and wellness plan
- Parental leave & top up
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career progression & professional development
- Linkedin Learning membership
- Volunteer program
- Monthly lunches
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Beautiful, brand new office space in the heart of downtown Toronto (our HQ)
TouchBistro is an all-in-one Point-of-Sale and restaurant management system that makes running a restaurant easier. We have powered more than 29,000 restaurants around the world, and we know that while passion is plenty in the restaurant industry, time and money usually aren’t. Providing the most essential front of house, back of house and customer engagement solutions on one easy-to-use platform, TouchBistro helps restaurateurs streamline and simplify their operations, increase sales, drive revenue, and deliver a stellar guest experience.
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.