Data Management Intern
About the job
TS Imagine is looking for a Data Management Intern to join our team!
The individual hired on a 12 month internship with an opportunity to be hired on a permanent basis would be a member of the Data Management team. They will manage data that is consumed by the world’s most elite financial institutions by applying structured thinking and leveraging technology. They will learn the full data lifecycle, from acquisition, normalization, consolidation, validation, remediation, preparation and distribution of data about instruments, legal entities, corporate actions, prices and common reference data such as calendars, countries, etc.
Who will love this job
- A proud advocate – you enjoy scrubbing and automating compelling data that engages all parts of the business. You are the voice of our customers
- A learner – you like investigating and troubleshooting data related issues across all dimensions of data quality
- An excellent teammate – you appreciate the daily operations of a global, highly distributed team that delivers mission critical data services
What you'll do
- Manage data about financial products, corporate actions, prices, legal entities, valuation data structures and common reference data that is consumed by 500+ clients of TS Imagine around the world
- Ensure and enhance the integrity of our mission-critical data offering
- Learn finance from the data up
- Learn to make and implement recommendations to prevent reoccurring issues and automate manual processes
You should have
- Knowledge about trading, portfolio management or risk management
- Obtained or working towards a degree in a quantitative field such as financial engineering, economics or mathematics (or related subject), or have of equal relevant work experience
- Familiarity with the terms and conditions of instruments in fixed income, commodities, FX, crypto, equity and their derivatives
- Knowledge of financial instrument data vendors, such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE or FactSet
- Knowledge about financial models to compute value at risk, sensitivities or profit and loss is a plus
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.