Financial Technology Intern
About the job
TS Imagine is looking for a Financial Services Intern to join our team!
You will work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions utilizing leading-edge technologies and innovation to solve complex business challenges in the area of risk management. We are interested in candidates who can demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and critical thinking. As part of TS Imagine’s internship program, we invite you to work closely with the Professional Services team to explore all the capabilities that TS Imagine offers.
Who will love this job
- A proud advocate – you enjoy driving projects that involve automating workflows across all parts of TS Imagine’s Risk Management Offering
- A learner – you like investigating and troubleshooting issues relating to Financial Risk Management
- A doer – you are enthusiastic about new challenges, have a broad spectrum of responsibilities, and work hard to produce high-quality results
- An excellent teammate – you appreciate the daily operations of a global, highly distributed team that delivers Professional Services to a broad range of clients
What you'll do
- Provide support for infrastructure and technologies across the full stack of the TS Imagine Financial Platform
- Work with clients, both internal and external, to build new and support existing products and workflows on the TS Imagine Financial Platform
- Review of underlying assumptions, theory, derivation, implementation, and limitations of financial models being validated
- Manipulate Data in Excel to facilitate P&L/Cash reconciliation analysis and trade upload processes
You should have
- Knowledge of financial products (including the terms and conditions of instruments in fixed income, commodities, FX, crypto, equity and their derivatives)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a high pace working environment
- Robust knowledge of pricing models for financial instruments and OTC deals
- A good understanding of risk management methodologies such as VaR and stress testing
- Obtained or working towards a Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Economics or another similar field
- Experience with a range of numerical methods to solve mathematical problems
- Experience with data visualization software and report building (including LaTeX)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.